WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.
ONX Wines Cooking Class
ONX Wines Cooking Class: Sweet Treats
The ONX team and Chef Rachel Ponce are teaming up for an amazing baking class just in time for the holiday season.
Join us at Clark House
, Wednesday, November 30th at 6 pm
, for an evening of baking and sipping wine. In this hands on class, you’ll master how to make an Apple Cider Donut Bundt Cake
and a Pumpkin Spice Latte Tiramisu
from scratch. Learn from a pro all the techniques for baking these fabulous desserts, and add these sweet treats to your holiday lineup.
- Wednesday, November 30th at 6 pm
- Class is $90, and $75 for Collective Members
- In addition to the desserts, the class includes a glass of wine and baked brie appetizer (additional wine will be available for purchase)
- Hands on class, teaching techniques on how to perfectly recreate Chef Rachel’s desserts
- Recipe Cards to take home
- This hands on class is limited to 14 people